I have service with DirecTV.They give me the run around when I call to make changes to the account.

They hang up on me and sent me to different departments. Nothing ever gets done. Now I have a huge bill and no one will help with that either. The installer we had told us the "promotion would expire and discontinue from the account" and that was totally a lie.

The bill has snowballed now. They transfer me every time they dont like what I have to say. Even the manager told me to go ahead and cancel my account.

EVEN THE MANAGER.But for some reason I never got the movie channels removed like they refuse to fix my bill.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Directv. The most disappointing about directv customer care from Directv was refusal to own up and credit for mistakes they made, all sort of charges and adding services without my knowledge Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments