email your DirecTV complaints to ihatedirectv.complaint @blogger.com remove space before @ and they will be displayed at http://directvcomplaint.blogspot.com I have also created my own personal website of my horror story with directv at http://hatedirectv.blogspot.com
To put my message and this whole site into context this class action lawsuit http://www.tvpredictions.com/dlawsuit022408.htm describes my grievances along with the fact that the service that I got from DirecTV was so horrible that it was practically unusable and the customer service handling my complaints was more than horrible.. after just 5 days of having DirecTV i just wanted out of the agreement and my money refunded but found out I would lose nearly $800 for canceling a service that never worked properly.. unacceptable!
ok here is my last e-mail to DirecTV
Just wanted to give you an update on my progress. I have made great progress in just 1 day! I don't have TV anymore so I have a lot of free time and now and with my recent encounters with DirecTV I now have something to direct my energy towards. There is nothing I like better than fighting for a cause that I believe is just. So far I have launched 2 websites http://hatedirectv.blogspot.com/ and http://ihatedirectv.wordpress.com/ I chose not to register domain names so the websites can stay online indefinitely if I choose and I don't have to worry about paying domain registration fees every year. I have started a myspace site myspace.com/ihatedirectv and have been trolling the forums looking for people who are undecided about subscribing to DirecTV looking for advice. (I think you know what my advice to them is) here is one such example http://www.highdefforum.com/showthread.php?p=651573 another good method is to go to articles such as this one and leave comments http://talkback.zdnet.com/5208-17924-0.html?forumID=1&threadID=49707&messageID=932178&start=0 this helps to bring together the people with disdain for DirecTV so they can email me their stories for me to publish, people who otherwise would have gone unnoticed because they don't have the technical capabilities to make their voices heard. I have Google news alerts for "DirecTV" so I can be first to comment on new news articles.. I hope to have a large collection of stories just like mine posted on both of my sites very soon, be sure to bookmark my sites so you can watch the progress. I will will be posting monthly Google Analytics reports showing where all the website visitors are coming from and I still have many other internet outlets to explore. My short term goal is to be able to prevent at least 10 new subscribers from coming to DirecTV a day by sharing my true story of horrible customer service and outrageous unjustified charges but my long term goal is to build a vast internet network with influence that prevents thousands of subscribers a day, I think with DirecTV's recent customer service reputation it will not be hard to build just such a network. I hope that the $322.59 DirecTV got from me and the $467.50 that is currently on my bill that DirecTV will surely report me to collections for is worth the hundreds of thousands of dollars in lost revenue that I hope to inflict on DirecTV over the coming years simply by telling the truth. I am sure my credit will take a little hit but I would rather lose my credit completely than give another red cent to DirecTV. After my websites are near completion and I have built up a substantial network I will talk to my friends in the media to do news reports on my story "a grassroots movement to expose the unfair practices of DirecTV". That is one thing that I love about America if you have the determination, skills and know the right people then just 1 person can make a HUGE difference. That huge difference will be in DirecTV's bottom line. I am actually surprised that a national company built up such vengeance in me they are usually good with customer service.. The last company that angered me so much a few years ago was a small local repair company that did a horrible job and actually broke my digital camera on accident and refused to pay for the damages.. I launched a local campaign against them and was able to force them out of business in only 5 months, it took a lot of hard work and time but it was worth it on general principle. I don't expect to be able to put DirecTV out of business in 5 months no matter how much I wish I could and how hard I am going to try but I do think that I will be able to influence thousands of people from subscribing to DirecTV over the coming months and years and I think that will make me feel better knowing that I have made a difference. That is all for now. Have a nice day.
Sincerely, The customer you should have cared about
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Appliances and Electronics
You May Also Like
- "So pissed at Direct TV. We weren't paying attention to where the guy was installing the dish (which is 4' wide). He placed it right in front of the kitchen..."
- "Hello. DirectTV installed a big satellite dish on the (newer) roof of my home-that I rent out in Copperas Cove. My tenant claims his mother had ordered the service (long..."
- "I recieve a flyer requesting me to return to direct tv, with special offers. I recieved the lower price for a year and they would not sent me the..."
- "why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will..."
- "Too expensive for the crappy home. I've only lived here 6 months. I was under the impression that there was a previous tenant is what they said. When I looked..."
- "My husband and I purchased a $600.00 recliner about the last week of August 2016. First week of September the chair looked as if it was purchased 10 years prior...."
- "What a NIGHTMARE. My husband and I took a vacation in February. We were flying into New Orleans, LA, driving to Houston, TX, finally ending up in Austin, TX..."
- "I signed the contract for my house (Enclave at Highland Horizon - Austin, TX) in Jan of 2014 and it was completed in July so I have no complaints about..."
- "I purchased an engagment ring set advertising 1 cttw. When I received it, of course I was a little sceptical since I got the engagement set for so cheap and..."