I called directv in August 2016 and told them to take my credit card off automatic pay.I didn't pay close attention to my credit card bill until December 2016 and I saw where they charged my credit card and when I called customer service they told me I called them yesterday and made a payment over the automated system.

I told them I did not call them and make a payment yesterday which was December 10. They are making payments with my credit card without my authorization.

I told them months ago to take me off automatic pay and I have an email confirmation that verifies I was taken off automatic pay.This company is crooked, fraudulent and very dishonest and they are trying to say I called and authorized payment which I never did.

Mseela wrote the review because of problems with payment at Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $150 and wants Directv to "don't ever charge my card again without my permission".

The most disappointing in user's experience was poor customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv cc payment for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments