Fairhope, Alabama

You know …. What a grandiose statement. If you greedy bastards gave a ***, you would compensate your customers with something other than Encore ***. Or, oh my, $5.00 a month for three months. $15.00 …REALLY? You have truly let me down, beyond what cable did. I think you all suck (including cable)….but right now, you suck the worst. Burn in ***, All Of You.. And I mean that in a good way.

BULLIED! REALLY?

Dear Roger,

Thanks to your patience and support, DIRECTV today entered into a new long-term agreement with Viacom to immediately return all the channels you had previously enjoyed. Plus, as a result of our new deal, you will soon enjoy the freedom to see all your favorite Viacom shows on your computer, tablet or cell phone through our DIRECTV Everywhere platform. Although Viacom had regrettably tried to deny you access to drive a more expensive deal, our focus was always about giving you the absolute best experience at the most reasonable cost.

More details on the agreement can be found on DirectvPromise.com. It includes long-term rights to provide Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, MTV, BET, Spike, CMT, TV Land and several others so Viacom cannot try to deny you access anytime again soon. Your patience during this unfortunate Viacom blackout has helped to serve notice to every media company that you and our other customers will not be bullied. Hopefully, thanks to your support and others', we can together make these blackouts a thing of the past.

Thank you again for your patience and support. We know you have a choice among providers and we appreciate you choosing us.

Comments