I could not believe I received an e-mail from Directv with this statement."We strive to deliver the best television experience for you every day.

Committed to the principles of honesty and integrity, our employees are determined to provide you with prompt, courteous and excellent service. We promise to do our best to resolve any issues that might arise as quickly as possible." I have been a "customer" for over 6 months, only because I am locked into the 2yr contract. I have never before dealt with a company that is so dishonest.

I couldn't be more displeased.

Review about: Directv Receiver.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

I had Directv for more than 6 yrs and FOR 6 YRS IT BEEN A PROBLEM.My bill for the same service would go up and down and the last straw was when I paid HALF THE BILL AND THEY CUT THE SERVICE OFF AND TRIED TO CHARGE ME FOR ANOTHER MONTH.

I had Directv for more than 6 yrs and FOR 6 YRS IT BEEN A PROBLEM.My bill for the same service wood go up and down and the last straw was when I paid HALF THE BILL AND THEY CUT THE SERVICE OFF AND TRIED TO CHARGE ME FOR ANOTHER MONTH.

#102076

I install direct tv.It's amazing how *** people are, like you.

Why don't you just get a copy of the contract ahead of time and read it. Don't try and cry to get sympathy from the technicians either. They get charged for *** service calls that you schedule because 1. you don't know how to use your own equip.

that a 6 year old can master. 2.

you don't listen when the tech is trying to explain the system.This job would be soo much easier if DTV didn't install service for retards like you.