Comments (29)

1. Written by MISS FERGUSON, on 16-10-2009 19:44

THESE IDOIT CHARGED ME A CANCELLATION FEE & EQUIPMENT THEY DINT EVEN HAVE MY CONCENT 2 RUN MY CREDIT CARD TAKE AN GRAND TOTAL $937 FRM MY ACCOUTN CALLED WAS TLD IF I CONTINUED THERE SERVICE WILL RETRO BACK ME MY MONEY TOTAL AMT OF 847.00 THAT WAS 10/8/2009 SD IT WOULD TAKE 5 TO 7 BUINSESS DAY FOR REFUND THEN SPK TO SEVERAL OTHER REP WHO WERE NOT ONLY RUDE BUT MADE IT AS IF I OWED THE SOMETHING TODAY I HAVE HAD IT I WAS TLD BY A REP IT WOULD BE 30 DAYS UNTIL I GET MY REFUND BACK ON TO MY CREDIT CARD? AS A RESULT IN THIS WHOLE SITUATION MY CELL PHONE IS CUT ON FOR NON-PAYMENT, MY DAUGHTER WONT HAVE A B-DAY PARYTY THIS SATURDAY MY RENT IS LATE W LATE FEES AND I CANT EVEN PAY ANY OTHER BILLS UNTIL MY NEXT PAY ARE YOU SERIOUS!! YES! THEY NEED TO PAY FOR ALL THIS COMPENSATION DOES SOUND GOOD TO ME ALL I WANTED WAS MY MONEY BACK THIS PEOPLE LIE CHEAT AND STEAL AND ITS NOW TIME FOR THEM TO REP WHAT THE SOW! ANYONE OUT THERE WITH ME LET ME KNOW IT'S TIME THESE PEOPLE HAVE NO IDEA HOW THEY RUIN PEOPLE LIVES.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Dehra Dun, Uttarakhand, India #84076

Direct TV

Corporate Office

Ms. Ellen Filipiak

Sr. VP, Customer Care

2230 East Imperial Highway

El Segundo, CA 90245

Direct TV "hides" this address but I found it! Bombard Ms. Filipiak with your complaints! Maybe, just maybe, they will realize JUST HOW BAD their service is and make changes. They hire and train people to be TOTALLY INCOMPETENT and then tie to you exorbitant contracts when they fail to provide the type of service that is expected.

If the industries won't police themselves, we, as consumers, have an obligation to. Also, contact your local Consumer Protection Agency (listed on County Gov't websites) with your complaints. These "monopolies" are ILLEGAL and the Consumer has to stand up for their rights.

The same thing just happened to me.DTV took $900 out of my account without my consent.

They were supposed to cancel my service in June and failed to do so. They continued to charge me even though I did not have service. They wouldn't credit me for their mistake.

The people I talked to in customer service must have only had a third grade education.Dishonest fools!

Take them to small claims court.