I also have had it with Directv.I was a customer for several years when I switched to Dish Network.

I wasn't satisfied with the service I was receiving from them, so I told myself I would finish my contract with them and then switch back to Directv. Here is where the trouble started. Someone from Directv called me and asked if I would like to switch back to Directv. I told her I would when my contract with Dish Network ran out.

She said that was not necessary and that Directv would send me a prepaid Visa card for $200 to offset the early termination fee. She then gave me some instructions to go online to get the rebate form. I did this, followed all the directions, and sent it in to Directv. I decided to call them to make sure they got it and to ask how long it would take to get my rebate.

Long story short, after several phone calls and people telling me they would check into the situation, one of their "managers" told me I did not qualify for this rebate because that was only for new Directv customers and not returning ones.

How can they get away with flat-out lying to customers.I plan to write a letter to their legal department and as soon as this contract is up, I will cancel this service.

Review about: Directv Rebate.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments