Directv mislead me into wrong information when I signed up. they promised that I could call in and receive lower rates once my initial lower rates ran out. The quote was "we want our existing customers to be able to receive the same rates as our new ones". That is a lie. Now I locked into another year at a huge increased price with no way to get out.

On top of tat, I was just charged $50 for someone to come reallign their faulty product that got screwed up in a windstorm. Speaking of windstorms, our tv has went out about 15 times in the last year b/c of weather.

I was a happy directv owner until the new marriage bliss wore off. Stick with cable.

Review about: Directv Tv Service.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

On August 1, 2010, I contacted DIRECTV for their special cable service, which was installed on August 1st.I was very disappointed in their service and asked for a cancellation two days later.

I was told that I was already in a 24-month contract and that I am going to incur cancellation fees in the amount of about $400. On August 17th, I received a bill for $417.43. I returned all their equipment. I was never told of the cancellation fee when I was ordering service or that I would be in a binding 24-month contract which I could not change without cancellation fees.

I need your help in this matter because this is going to ruin my credit - especially since I only had 2 days of service.Thank you.