I don't understand why they squeeze every last penny out of their loyal customers but offer new customers basically free service?!?!I have paid an arm and a leg for service and NFL Sunday Ticket for years and any time I asked if they had any discounts or deals their reply was always "No,sorry only for new customers" What's wrong with this picture?!

I've paid my hard earned money so they can give new customers a GREAT deal!If any other satellite/cable company could make a deal with the NFL I gaurantee they would lose a large portion of their current customers.

Review about: Directv Deal.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Grand Junction, Colorado, United States #707599

The ONLY reason I have their service still is cuz of sunday ticket as I dont live in my teams market anymore.I am seriously hoping and wishing someone else can strike a deal with the nfl or the nfl itself would allow more than one crappy company to monopolize sunday ticket.

It *** me off to no end that Directv doesnt do *** for existing customers at all.Basically their business model is *** u pay me, but hey new guy what else can we give you for free...dont worry all of our current customers will pay for it so take all you want.