2.0
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Due to Direct TVs dispute with NBC I was unable to show the 8:00 football game and lost almost every customer in my bar which equaled thousands of dollars lost.We pay thousands of dollars to get the NFL ticket and rely on building a crowd for the games to make that expense worth it.

Then at the end of the season I'm unable to provide my customers with a game on a local channel. Direct TV was unwilling to make any refunds to my bill even though the reason the game couldn't be shown was completely on their end. If I had any other provider I would've been able to show the game and not lose thousands of dollars. Customer service put me on hold time and time again for twenty plus minutes each time.

I continued to call in and eventually was able to finally speak to a supervisor who did absolutely nothing for me. This kind of thing is why I left Direct TV years ago.

I am leaving them again and this time for good.I would warn anyone especially a business to stay away from this horrible service provider.

Review about: Directv Nfl Sunday Ticket Tv Package.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments