Coverage Area
Style and Design

I'm from Seattle, huge Seahawks fan.I pay a lot of money for NFL package just to watch Seahawks games!

Now there in the playoffs and I can't watch them! You are in breach of my contract and I want serious compensation.. $2,000 wouldn't even cover this loss and your breach of contract. I have to cancel my party, find somewhere to watch the game and deal with this stress!

We are about to have a flood here and I live in a remote area, so probably won't be able to go anywhere! Same with my friends that live around me that I promised we would all watch the game.. You broke your promos and I want at minimum $2,000 credit.. Why did I pay for NFL package when now I can't watch my team in playoffs??

It's all about that! I would have rather not gotten the package if I knew your were going to block out the playoffs!! You didn't disclose that when I signed up!! You basically owe me for all the years I've been with you!

I can't ever talk to anyone on the phone who can help.My lawyer and I will be working towards a reasonable compensation for your breach, non disclosure and all my time and losses.

Review about: Directv Nfl Sunday Ticket Tv Package.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments