1.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I had a door to door salesman convince me to switch to DIRECTV from Dish Network last summer.Mostly I switched to get the great NFL Sunday Ticket package and a better DVR.

Or so I thought.

First, I have one older TV, always worked fine with Dish, since it's been hooked up to DIRECTV it has not worked at all. Will not get DVR service. Still paying for the DVR to it.

I tried to call twice about this but was on hold once for 45 minutes and once for 30 minutes with no answer. Then my NFL Sunday Ticket renewed, without my knowledge. I got it free the first year, no one told me I had to cancel or be charged $300. Then, after accepting that was partially my fault for not reading 'fine print,' I realized that the main channel I watched on Ticket, Red Zone wasn't included in my package, that I pay $50 a month for.

This is a channel, I paid $11/mo for with Dish. Now I'm paying $50/mo and I can't even watch it. And to top it off, the channels that I watch most have started showing 771 errors and not coming on. Sunday Ticket channels, ESPN, things I always have watched.

But all other channels are fine. The DIRECTV tech rep told me it was a problem with the satellite, but I would have to pay $50 for a service call. She stated it was probably the weather, like the hurricane. Are you kidding me?!

It's sunny, with a cloudless sky. And I live in TX. No hurricanes in about 10 years. Dish Network never charged me for problems with their equipment.

I can't wait to switch back. DIRECTV is the biggest ripoff scam in cable tv. I'm guessing they turned my channels off, just so they could charge my a service call. They should be sued.

Again. They are so shady. So disgusted with this entire experience. It makes me want to quit being an at&t customer all together.

Ive been with them for many years.But this experience makes me disappointed with the whole organization.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Directv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments