3.0
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I own vacation homes with lots of television accounts and dealing with DirecTV has not been great but when I sold one of the homes and sent the equipment back the nightmare began.It started in October 2016 when the return box came with premade labels and I returned the equipment.

My a count was paid off in full but then I started getting invoices for over $200. I called and they did not received the equipment and were billing me for it. I got the tracking number from DirecTV and contacted FedEx who confirmed the package was never delivered and has been in transit for almost two months and assumed to be lost. However FedEx cannot settle with me as DirectTV is the shipper.

We are now in Feb 2017 and DirecTV has turned me into collections. I have been on the phone 7 times with them and each time they are "escalating" the returned equipment with the equipment team and I have been promised that it would be resolved within 72 hrs by some and 7-10 days by others.

There are better choices and your credit is not worth being ruined by a TV company.Just say "NO' to DirectV and spend your time enjoying life vs being put on hold for 4 months by DirectV.

Review about: Directv Customer Care.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I didn't like: Just transfer you to the next rep without resolve.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Same thing is happening to me.Lost by fedex in Phoenix.

Will let you know what happens.

Request you update this chat so others can be aware to ship using delivery tracker from usps, too.We didn't...:(