Resolved

I knew a guy who worked for DirecTV/AT&T, although did he?In conversation it came out that whilst he spent his working days going from door to door wearing a DirecTV T Shirt, he was in fact employed by a company called New Image.

He boasted to me that he could pretty much do what he liked, and if a customer threatened to complain to DirecTV/AT&T he would simply tell them something like: "Sorry, but I don't work for that company. See ya!" How is this possible? I saw this same guy recently, and he told me he'd jumped ship with New Image and was now working for another company. He could sell both DirecTV products and services and Spectrum Internet (Time Warner, as was), and other services besides.

So, he's effectively a Third Party salesperson.Who keeps an eye on what they're doing?

Manuelito001 wrote the review about Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Directv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv directv pay per view tv service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments