Ocean City, Florida
Featured Not resolved
3.2

Ever since AT&T has taken over DirecTV, service has been horrible.

Technician has been out to repair/ replace parts. Service is good for about four days ONLY!!!!! I've watched more Internet TV then satellite TV.

WHY???

Prime2016 wrote the review because of bad quality at Directv and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Directv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv directv package for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Just got it due to a special and i hate i,t.oh on so many levels.

Would like to go bwck to uverse. Or xfinity

Directv - Criminals! Directv "Direct TV is nothing short of thieves. I foolishly signed up for this garbage service. I canceled within a month because the used junk equipment they provided me fell apart...." Read more Directv - Pay about $2000 a year for their non sevice and buy the MLB and Sunday Ticket. Directv "Have a problem? Can't get the Sunday Ticket on mobile devices. Spend $25 dollars more for HD if you want that! I called Mike White, CEO no response! Here are..." Read more Directv - Customer Care Review Directv "Had service back in April of 2016 had to cancel due to I live in VA housing and we can't have a bunch of dishes on the ground. I explained..." Read more Directv - Billing more than original agreement. Directv "Charging more than original move-in special agreed to in November 2016. Spoke with customer service multiple times (a lot of hours). In January after being transferred multiple times, I spoke..." Read more Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 - Took almost 3 hours to service a tire. Discount Tire Store Txh56 On 2927 Southwest Fwy 77098 "I arrive at 11:15 AM. They let me know my truck is ready at 1:50 PM and told me I have to pay for a new warranty. They replace the..." Read more Cheapoair - DO NOT USE! ! ! Cheapoair "My husband is in Iraq. He gets to come home for 14 days out of a year. We booked flight, charged my card, and send email confirmation of booking number...." Read more Dominos Pizza - Experience sucked Dominos Pizza "Ordered 2 pizzas two chicken bacon ranch sandwiches which it what we normally order. The meat on the sandwich was not bacon it was very thick and chewy. I called..." Read more Walmart Savings Catcher Hacked Walmart "I have been entering my receipts from Walmart on Savings Catcher App, now the app has been hacked and some lowlife has redeemed all of the rewards dollars that I..." Read more