2.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Thought we had it good with directv until we moved.Now, the channels freeze up and stutter on perfectly sunny days and the remote never works.

We had to pay $250 to move our equipment and have them set it up or pay a cancellation fee. Total BS! Then the guy installs or cable but, we can only watch 3 of our 5 tvs at a time. (We have family stay over).

I ask why this is and they said I had to get an hd dvr for $99. Why couldn't I just switch it out with the old one? "That's not how it works", they say. I was also told that I had to move my dvr to another room so that all tvs could be watched, another $50.

I cancelled my appointment and caked back a week later to reschedule and low and behold, this guy is charging me nothing plus I'm get another dvr. It's part of my protection plan. Wtf! Now, I have no tv in my living room because the memory card is damaged somehow.

They really don't make things like they used to.

Everything is cheaply made and meant to cause customers like me grief.This is why people are so angry and unhappy.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Directv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments