Resolved
1.9
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I received a free 3-month premium channel preview during the first of 2016.Every bill since has included a $107.00 charge for premium channels Just last week the channels were finally removed after my calling nearly every month.

However, Direct TV will not issue me a credit for the channels that I am billed for when in error. The same thing happened with a receiver that I wanted turned off. It took 8 months before it was done. My bill is supposed to be $66.00 per month but it is $170.00.

I have had enough! I told them to ship me boxes to return the equipment!!! Poor customer service.

No follow through with requests.Improper billing monthly!!!

Review about: Directv Premium Tv Package.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Directv - Equipment over charged Directv "On September 29, 2016, at about 2:30 pm I took a ( Pre-labeled box with two genies that i had cancelled) to the Post office. They processed it, and said..." Read more Directv - COMPLAINT ABOUT MISSED SCHEDULED APPOINTS Directv "...I had a problem with my receiver Sunday 8/27. Tech support tried to help me get everything reset but to no available..." Read more DirecTV employee illegal trespass on my roof and put safety and security in jeopardy of all tenants Directv "On Friday evening a DirecTV employee accessed my roof and trespassed illegally. There were a total of 6 signs that this technician ignored. Not only did he set off the..." Read more Directv - Pay about $2000 a year for their non sevice and buy the MLB and Sunday Ticket. Directv "Have a problem? Can't get the Sunday Ticket on mobile devices. Spend $25 dollars more for HD if you want that! I called Mike White, CEO no response! Here are..." Read more 7 Deuce Towing -spring Tx - Beware of 7 Deuce Towing 7 Deuce Towing -spring Tx "Jason Caus requested cash only and refused to supply a receipt. Why would a reputable towing service refuse? Obviously he is a rip-off artist. (who by the way will be..." Read more Healthdarts.com HealthDarts "You can utilize HealthDarts.com to find out about the most recent medicines, look into data on a medication or supplement, discover the implications of words, or view restorative recordings or..." Read more Dresslily - READ BEFORE YOU ORDER Dresslily "Below you can read exactly how Dress Lily responds to costumer complaints. I order several Items on 09/28 expedited shipping which cost I think 15 or 16 dollars extra so..." Read more Thanks to the company "Writemypaperinau.com" my worries about my academic progress have moved to a new level! Writemypaperinau "Thanks to the company "Writemypaperinau.com" my worries about my academic progress have moved to a new level! I order in the company "Writemypaperinau.com" basically control, practical, drawings and sometimes abstracts...." Read more