1.3

I am very dissatisfied with my DirecTV account.I feel that the constant price increases starting months after initial service are truly price gouging.

I do not believe that DirecTV has anything akin to an honest, customer service philosophy. The service itself was OK given that inclement weather in any season disabled the service until the weather passed. The latest example was the Big 10 Football championship game when the majority of the game was lost due a snowfall. Regarding price increases, it seems that every other month we had to watch the bill closely to see the latest ‘service charge, channel reduction or plain price increase’.

On top of that, to cancel there was a $20/month cancellation fee!! – Due in a full, lump sum! ($200 in this instance). Enough is enough!

I canceled the service today after talking with two client service representatives. They were cordial, but had no authority to do anything with the bill or price-gouging practices. I informed them they had lost a customer for life, and that I would express my dissatisfaction via social media and interpersonal communications.

DIRECTV ripped me off!Don Matulek

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of bad reception in bad weather. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of directv entertainment tv package and associated monetary loss in the amount of $200. Directv needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv entertainment tv package in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments