1.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I hate Directv they always want to blame their defect items or used over time devices on the weather evetytime you call..You need a tech to come out they want send one out without a agruement over 1 hr usually on the phone..You can ask for a supervisor you might get one or not..They charge you 7.99 for a protection plan but dont want you to use it they tell you its the weather...I experience several different times they telling me that they wasn't sending a tech out or equipment out, the customer service can determine that and I paying them 7.99 for tech issues and replacement equipment...But still yet they was trying to send me new equipment out for another 2 yrs contract but never once acknowledge my protection plan in which should cover the replacement box... They not for the customer they all about thst dollar.I did get the service I ask for after 1 hr or longer complaining ..Also it wasnt the weather I had one bad transformer on my dish ..One bad box as well... It sad when you call and have to deal with all of this for a plan you paying for a Rip off ...One mad customer ..

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Directv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments