1.8
Coverage Area
Style and Design

November 25 I called to upgrade equipment and add equipment to a room.Appointment was set for November 26, 2016 from 12:00-4:00pm.

At 2:30 I called to check the status of my appointment and was told the tech would be arriving within 10 minutes. Over an hour passed so I called back to see what was going on. I was told the tech cancelled my appointment because no one was home. My family and I was home ALL day along with friends watching the football games.

The tech NEVER called, text NOTHING!!

After countless calls, being hung up on by a so called supervisor and someone rescheduling my appointment that I did not agree to, no one even attempted to help in anyway and try to make this right!If this is how DirecTV handles their mistakes and customers, I DO NOT want to be apart of it!

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Directv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments