1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I had some problems with my receiver and was told that because it was an old box the other ones would also start having problems.The way to fix this would be an upgrade to the genie.

It was explained that this was the way to fix any issues. I was also told that I would be able to record 5 shows on each tv, and yet that was a lie. It only does 5 for the whole house, that's less than what I was able to previously do. I called the same day when I realized it records less shows than I was able to record before and told them that I wanted to get my old boxes back and take this equipment out.

They apologized for the miscommunication and understand why I was upset but they couldn't do that. They came up with another way to fix the issue and once again didn't follow through. More excuses, more lies and want to have me hey another box but charge me more. As it is with this so called upgrade I'm paying more for less programming.

This is a shady way to do business. Their miscommunication, yet apparently my problem not theirs. The last person Alec said once it's installed there's no way to change it. Even he agreed that it doesn't make sense to pay more for less and even though the person told me wrong information that didn't matter.

Worst customer service. Have been a loyal customer of theirs since 2006 and this is how they treat their loyal customers.

So disgusted with this company.Can't wait to get rid of their company.

Review about: Directv Receiver.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments