Atlanta, Georgia
2.7

After being a loyal DirecTV customer for the last 10 years, I had to move to an apartment to be closer to my job. About a year ago my brother moved in with me and we needed another receiver.

After canceling the service I thought I fulfilled my obligation a long time ago but was told I was hit with an early cancelation fee just for adding a box that I had to give back to them when I cancelled my service. I have called customer no service and even called the corporate office and have gotten no where.

I will never use DirecTV ever again or sign up for any contract. Never sign a contract through a service provider, just a nightmare that they are allowed to get away with this and just steal money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Receiver.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments

When you added that box you where told by 2 people about the agreement why you are special and deserve waiving the agreement you choose to move to a place where you can't get service how is that DirecTVs fault