2.6
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Why do I constantly have to reboot the box due to " cannot find a server" issue?Constant interruptions in service.

Happens up to 4-5 times every day!!

Irritating.I wonder how they would like constant interruptions on payment from me?

This person wrote the review because of damaged or defective of directv receiver from Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Directv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Old Fort, Ohio, United States #1238544

That just started with mine.Every time I turn it on , I have the message.

Started on the 4 Nov.

It started after a storm passed through Goodyear Az. I reset my box because of poor reception.

Satellite couldn't find the receiver after that. Had to leave work so I left my wife to call Direct TV and complain.

Later on that day I got an email that said I got a $10 credit for the time the box was out.On the 7th of November I got an email that said I will get a $15 reduction each month for the next 24 months for a loyalty discount but I couldn't stop service are punitive action would be taken this really pissed me off because I didn't agree to that currently trying to resolve the issue but they won't listen thinking about complaining to the FTC but I'm waiting to hear back from them I'm giving them 73 thehours from the 7th today's the nithe 9th..