$100 Refer a Friend - What a JOKE! I referred my mom, she used my account # when she called customer service and was told to give the serviceman that came out my account number and they would do the credit - which she did.

I have since received a letter saying that the referral was denied because either no equipment was purchased (which isn't the case) or NO ACCOUNT NUMBER was given (which was given twice). I guess it's cheaper to mail out a rejection letter claiming that the requirements weren't met instead of actually issuing the $100 credit.

Review about: Directv Account.

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #934502

SAVE $100 INSTANTLY!

If your looking to sign up with Directv calling and using my refer a freind code will get you a $100 bill credit ($10/mth for 10 months). I have a few spots left to get you the credit.

Call Directv at 1-866-443-8869

My Last Name: Sweet

Say you were refered by Account # 53430497

You can also type in the account number if you are just signing up on the web. Thanks and enjoy!

Feel free to use my account number 64758271 to receive 100 off.

So glad all you people posted your names and account numbers...now i can order stuff and charge it to your account..oh and i can change your programming...fun day for me tomorrow....nevermind i am not a thief but somone out there can put all this private info to good use

if you get DirecTV please use my account number and name for the referral!!! you HAVE to call the special number 1-866-443-8869. my account number is 3287457- Estela Aragon

Toledo, Ohio, United States #693456

Feel free to use my account number 82994530! Well both save 100 bucks! :)

-Kristina kovacic

For anyone looking top get DirecTV and wanting to save money on their monthly bill please feel free to use my account number when you sign up.

Just tell the DirecTV customer service representative that you were referred by me. My account # is 053009012.

My last name is: Hall.

You will get $100 in credit ($10 credit for 10 months).

Jsut remember to tell them when you call to sign up! Thanks!

Seattle, Washington, United States #677470

Hello, feel free to use my information to save money on your Direct TV service.

You can Call Directv at 1-877-731-8456

Say you were refered by me, my account # is 077031590

Last name: Snyder

New customer gets $100 credit

If your looking to sign up with directv calling and using my refer a freind code will get you a $100 bill credit

jyr5017
Azusa, California, United States #656495

DirecTV has a great referral program. BOTH parties get $100 (at $10/month credits over 10 months). All you have to do is give the DirecTV Representative the account number of your 'friend'(my account number is 03278814). This does not affect any other deal you get, it is on top of any other deal.

Don't forget my account number: 039278814

Let's both save some money.

Thanks!

Juliette Plascencia

Zip Code 91702

Dayton, Ohio, United States #649875

I AM A NEW CUSTOMER WITH FRESH CODE TO USE AS OF 5-12-13.

Use mine and let's both get $100 off. Account Number 83560048.

Portland, Oregon, United States #589080

Save $100 on NEW service activation with DirecTV! When you mention the account number below, both YOU and I will get $100 credit each on our DirecTV bill.

This offer is good ON TOP OF ANY OTHER CURRENT PROMOTION DIRECTV IS OFFERING. They do reserve the right to end this offer at any time, so hurry before it's too late. It is truly a win-win situation! HOW DOES IT WORK?

Simply call 1-877-752-4153 to order and make sure you say a friend referred you and give them PROMO CODE #431929 and my account# 39662920 DirecTV allows only 10 friend referrals a year per account. I have all 10 available so hurry!

The minimal package that qualifies for this offer is Choice package (29.99 per month) or higher. My account number is: 39662920 Give it a try.

DirectTv tells you they will give the $100 to new customers but the fact is this is just a gimmic to reel in new customers most people do not get the credit.Don't be fooled into thinking DTV will give you anything,they will not! Once you agree to their service you cannot get out of their 2 yr contract without paying a huge penalty.DTV also sends out faulty equipment that they know will not last the 2 yrs and the customer will have to order new ones which renews their contract for another 2yrs automatically.Beware Of DirectTV!!

Save $31 per month for one full year on most packages

Get 2 FREE upgrades: HD DVR and HD receiver

FREE professional installation of up to a 4-room DIRECTV® System

You can go to www.directtv.com/refer

You will save big if you sign up for Direct TV now. Almost close to 30 dollars per month worth of savings plus extra 10$ for 10 months totally for 100$ on top of all of other discounts if you signup for new service.

Here are the things you will need for referral.

call 1-866-951-6581 or 1-877-4-100-Each or 1-800-507-4045

Direct TV account number is 006671018, Last Name Chintaman, Phone number is 469-252-4740, Zip code 75024

hollins1

I have DIRECTV RIGHT!BUT to refer a friend,I don't think so.I have been trying to get DIRECTV EVERY SINCE FRIDAY to explain to me.WHY?Have my check not cleared for payment on my account.ALL i get is.OH!DON'T worry.We WILL NOT DISCONNECT YOUR SERVICE.I mailed my payment on 09/17-12.OF course this 09/24/12.STILL no payment posted.DIRECTV if my service is disrupted.I am going to be very upset with you all.ALL it take's is for some of you all to get up off your *** and DO YOUR JOB.WTF.

Directv account: 76642485

Free NFL ticket and $10 off for 24 months for referral. Mention promo code 53005322 and came from Danyel.

This is the number you want to use. 1-866-262-8293.

acount number 17482893.

Then enjoy your 100.00 off. 10 dollars a month.

Hey, my previous post had too many spaces in it so I've re-posted it:

Here is my Account Number: 59042952

Name's, Jess

If you're a new customer with Direct TV, you can call anytime before installation.

Just call this number: 1-800-507-4045

Or go to their DirecTV Refer a Friend website.

They're offering $10 a month off of your bill for 10 months and a $100 bonus for me for referring you. Pretty sweet.

P.S. If they ask you any more questions, just say I'm a friend of a friend. ;)

Hey,

Here is my Account Number: 59042952

Name's, Jess

Just call this number: 1-800-507-4045

Or go to their DirecTV Refer a Friend website.

P.S. If they ask you any more questions, just say I'm a friend of a friend. ;)

#511982

i just got hooked up 7/11/2012 heres my referral account number to save 100 dollars 53003146

Hey Friends,

Feel free to use my account # 37340711 (Norman H.) for $100 OFF bill credit DIRECTV credit Call 1-888-777-2454 or go online to directv.com.

Enjoy,