$100 Refer a Friend - What a JOKE!I referred my mom, she used my account # when she called customer service and was told to give the serviceman that came out my account number and they would do the credit - which she did.

I have since received a letter saying that the referral was denied because either no equipment was purchased (which isn't the case) or NO ACCOUNT NUMBER was given (which was given twice).I guess it's cheaper to mail out a rejection letter claiming that the requirements weren't met instead of actually issuing the $100 credit.

Review about: Directv Account.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #934502

SAVE $100 INSTANTLY!

If your looking to sign up with Directv calling and using my refer a freind code will get you a $100 bill credit ($10/mth for 10 months). I have a few spots left to get you the credit.

Call Directv at 1-866-443-8869

My Last Name: Sweet

Say you were refered by Account # 53430497

You can also type in the account number if you are just signing up on the web. Thanks and enjoy!

Feel free to use my account number 64758271 to receive 100 off.

So glad all you people posted your names and account numbers...now i can order stuff and charge it to your account..oh and i can change your programming...fun day for me tomorrow....nevermind i am not a thief but somone out there can put all this private info to good use

if you get DirecTV please use my account number and name for the referral!!! you HAVE to call the special number 1-866-443-8869. my account number is 3287457- Estela Aragon

Toledo, Ohio, United States #693456

Feel free to use my account number 82994530! Well both save 100 bucks! :)

-Kristina kovacic

For anyone looking top get DirecTV and wanting to save money on their monthly bill please feel free to use my account number when you sign up.

Just tell the DirecTV customer service representative that you were referred by me.My account # is 053009012.

My last name is: Hall.

You will get $100 in credit ($10 credit for 10 months).

Jsut remember to tell them when you call to sign up!Thanks!

Seattle, Washington, United States #677470

Hello, feel free to use my information to save money on your Direct TV service.

You can Call Directv at 1-877-731-8456

Say you were refered by me, my account # is 077031590

Last name: Snyder

New customer gets $100 credit

If your looking to sign up with directv calling and using my refer a freind code will get you a $100 bill credit

jyr5017
Azusa, California, United States #656495

DirecTV has a great referral program. BOTH parties get $100 (at $10/month credits over 10 months). All you have to do is give the DirecTV Representative the account number of your 'friend'(my account number is 03278814). This does not affect any other deal you get, it is on top of any other deal.

Don't forget my account number: 039278814

Let's both save some money.

Thanks!

Juliette Plascencia

Zip Code 91702

Dayton, Ohio, United States #649875

I AM A NEW CUSTOMER WITH FRESH CODE TO USE AS OF 5-12-13.

Use mine and let's both get $100 off. Account Number 83560048.

Portland, Oregon, United States #589080

Save $100 on NEW service activation with DirecTV!When you mention the account number below, both YOU and I will get $100 credit each on our DirecTV bill.

This offer is good ON TOP OF ANY OTHER CURRENT PROMOTION DIRECTV IS OFFERING. They do reserve the right to end this offer at any time, so hurry before it's too late. It is truly a win-win situation! HOW DOES IT WORK?

Simply call 1-877-752-4153 to order and make sure you say a friend referred you and give them PROMO CODE #431929 and my account# 39662920 DirecTV allows only 10 friend referrals a year per account. I have all 10 available so hurry!

The minimal package that qualifies for this offer is Choice package (29.99 per month) or higher.My account number is: 39662920 Give it a try.