Absolutely the worst experience I have ever had with any cable/satellite provider I have ever had.We switched from AT&T Uverse so that we could have an unlimited data plan for our phones.

We were very happy with Uverse but decided that the switch wouldn't be bad since AT&T owned DirecTV. We have had nothing but a horrible experience since DirecTV has been installed. Our picture goes out at the slightest weather change and every time I have called customer service they are unable or unwilling to to help with any issue that I have. Some of the functions of our remote control were not working and I was basically told that they have no responsibility to give you a remote control that works correctly with your TV.

If the input codes don't work then tough ***, buy your own remote or deal with the problem.

It is very very frustrating when you call customer service and there is always some reason why they are not responsible for any of the issues that you're having.I am absolutely dissatisfied, and would drop DirecTV in a second if it wasn't the only way that I could get unlimited data on my cell phone and I signed a two year agreement.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of directv remote. Directv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv remote in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Cornelius, North Carolina, United States #1230951

Yes, we did too.We've had nothing but issues.

After my two years are up, I'm hoping we have a different cable option available.