Cherryville, North Carolina

Sneaky and underhanded.

I called for a new remote.

The lady told me i could get a new box because of my protection plan. I told the woman several times that i don't want anything but the remote if it is going to cost me money as I've been led to several times by their customer service people.she said nothing will change at least 3 times. I Hey a bulk not even one month later for an extra 20$,i call, and they say it's because of my new equipment! When i finally got upset abs said cancel, they told me i have to pay over 400$in cancelation fees because when i accepted the new equipment i entered into a 24 month contract.

No one tools me about this on the phone call. i only called for a remote. Then they say they sent it in email. I've been looking for two days abs can't find the email.

Direct tv sucks!!!they are a bunch of liars!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of directv remote. Directv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv remote in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv. You can also consider other company suggested by the author: Dish Network.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments