2.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I moved to an apartment, that would not allow sat dishes.I cancelled my account, that I have had for approximately 4 years.

I was not under a contract, but they claimed I was currently under a contract, but soon found their mistake. they called on a later date to let me know, I needed to send my equipment back or I would be charged for it. they sent me the return boxes for the return of the 4 year old equipment. I sent it back, luckily I saved a copy of the mail receipt.

Direct tv without my approval took $245 out if my account for the equipment. I called they claim I did not send the equipment back, but soon realized I did. So then they say I would have to wait 5 to 7-days for my $245 refund, and it had to be put on a pay card of some kind. Or I would have to wait 30 days to return to my bank account.

I think this is a legal or maybe illegal way to steal money from former customers. Four years always pay my bill on time, this is how im repaid.

Wow!They are thieves my opinion....

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Directv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments