2.5
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Direct tv is the most unprofessional business I have ever dealt with!I went with direct tv because of their bundle deal.

What a nightmare! Got scheduled for install 1.5 weeks out, then my wife stayed home from work all day and no one ever showed up or called. We both called at each deadline for install they gave us and missed. They never ended up showing up.

We both made multiple calls and got transferred around to many different people, some in other countries. I got mad and cancelled their service. The next day dish came out and could not give us service because of trees. You guessed it, the only option was to go with direct tv.

Grrrr! I called them back up and got service again with an install date and time between 8am until noon. I called the morning of to confirm and they could not find my account. I finally got transferred after many times to someone who looked me up by address and not by phone number.

This person found both accounts and said both were closed! What??! I had to call and start another account (3rd time). Every time I start a new account I get charged $8.40 for tax?

I was told the first two would be refunded back to me. I was also told for my trouble I would be credited $50 to my account. Finally after two weeks, the installers came and did a great Job. Very good guys!

When one of them tried to activate the receiver the account was once again gone! Yes you just read that correctly, my account was gone. Luckily the installer made several phone calls and saved the day! Problems solved right?

Wrong! I called to confirm the $50 credit.....never put on, checked my bank account to see if the 2 $8.40 tax charges were refunded.....nope! I was told that I needed the original order confirmation order/ work order so they can confirm. What a joke.

What makes this even more irritating is that every time you call you get transferred all over ending up in Mexico where they can only look up info by phone number which does not bring up the previous 2 accounts, as I previously mentioned can only be found by address.This is by far the most compartmentalized, confused, disconnected, unprofessional and many other adjectives company I have EVER had the displeasure of dealing with in my ENTIRE life.....period!

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Directv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments