Coverage Area
Style and Design

I had called back in September to cancel my subscription as of November 3rd because of moving.I was informed that I did not need to return any equipment and the only thing I would need to return were my cards.

I call to pay my final bill and the automated message says that if I don't pay my bill my subscription would be suspended (Wha!?) How can my subscription be suspended when it was supposed to be canceled? I call and talk to customer service (Mary) who informs me that my service is still active! No, it was supposed to be canceled. She forwards me to the cancelation department (Leann Aq6069) I explain everything to her.

She informs me that she can terminate the service as of midnight tonight and that I will be billed an early termination fee?? What?? I have been a customer for over 11 years! You must be out of your mind!

At this point I am a little upset that things weren't taken care of like they were supposed to be, so I raise my voice a little but I do not curse and she raises her voice at me! Now, hold up! Don't raise your voice at me I am trying to explain how your representative dropped the ball and you're trying to make it my fault! Of course I'm going to be a little upset.

She tries to talk over me (sorry they'd not happening) so she then hangs up.

Really??You need to go back to training!!

This person wrote the review a product or service from Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Directv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments