1.2
Coverage Area
Style and Design

They take money out of your account without authorization and take every penny that you have that is b******* and if they do it to me one more time then I am going to sue

that s*** out of you. So i want my money back.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Directv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States #1244765

The same thing happened to me.Please go to the Federal Comminications Commission -FCC website (FCC.gov) and file a complaint.

The took out $525 without permission from my account. I returned their equipment a month ago and they are saying they never received it.

Now I am fighting with them as I did my part by sending back the equipment- it's not my fault their choice in a mail company lost it.This kind of business practice has got to stop!