3.1
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Direct TV added the premium package to my account without my knowledge or consent I never called to upgrade I was checking my bill online and saw a charge for 53.99 for the upgrade how is it possible that they added this to my account without my consent it wasn't me or my husband who upgraded it was done on their part I had to call customer service 3x in order to get the credit for the 53.99 and when I ask them how it was possible for this to happen no one can tell me who added this service to my account . This is not the first time a service was added to my account without my request in 2013 I was being charged 10$ for insurance when I called to tell them I didn't request this service and wanted it taken off and credit for it I was told I would have to pay a fee after talking to a supervisor the problem was taken care of I just don't understand how these people get away with this I wonder how many people they over charge

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Directv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Dallas, Texas, United States #1249570

Dealing with this same issue right now.Premium movie channels were added back in October.

I didn't see it until early November when it was time to pay. Have been trying whenever I can to contact someone, but never got past the dang automated recording. Now they are telling me that they cant help since there is no record of me trying to reach them about the issue until now.

been on the phone for 2 hours now waiting for somebody who can actually do something...not too hopeful about it since I am a mother with two small kids waiting for me to finish with this **** call...

Matthews, North Carolina, United States #1246035

DirecTV is one of the corrupted service if you can try to stay away from them that's one of the worst I'm going back to my cable company