Update by user Nov 27, 2016

I will not rate this company give them any stars because the don't disreve one at all they are the worst company to do business with.

Original review posted by user Nov 26, 2016

Money taken from my account with out my permission.When i dont have direct.

They took large amounts of money from an account that was used to set up a direct tv account.

They did not disclose that they would ever do this and now i have to fight to get my money back .I will never do business with them ever again nor will i ever recommend that anyone do business with them .

This person wrote the review a product or service from Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Directv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Tucson, Arizona, United States #1246280

DirecTv commits fraud!Had a charge of $540 to my account this week and I don't even have DirecTv!

And haven't used them in over 10 years!! Called their Fraud Dept but of course they hung up on me.

Called another number and was told that since I don't have an account, they really cant track down what happened.My bank told me that they have been seeing alot of these fraudulent Directv charges happening lately!