Rented a house recently that initially my ex husband had rented the same house when we first separated 7 years ago.Set up direct tv..

they came out set everything up and within 10 minutes that cut it off . When I called they told me that I had an outstanding bill that wasn't paid 5 years ago in my ex husbands name ( I kept my married last name) I told them that we have been divorced for 7 years they would not help me and would not cut service back on .. I received a bill for HIS balance and they had transferred it into my name .. they debited my account through the debit card that I had initially set the acct up with and now I'm out $400 .

This is Malarcy ! And is a crime !

If I had the funds to get a lawyer I would .This company is evil !

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Directv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.