They keep stealing money from my credit card i call and cancel nfl package and they keep charging me for it im thinking class action lawsuit if they are stealing from me they are stealing from everyone Glenn 251 978 6887

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Directv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

New Port Richey, Florida, United States #1247473

I owed an outstanding balance, was told I had 45 days to pay it.They hit my account $177.32 today, leaving my account short and unable to pay my bills.

They told me there is no record of my conversation regarding the 45 days. Also, each time I call, I speak to someone overseas. They said they had a right to hit the debit card I used to pay my bill in the past.

I received no notice they would be debiting my account.

I filed a complaint with BBB