Coverage Area
Style and Design

Bought new genie package.Bags and return labels to send the old receivers back never showed up like promised.

After HOURS on hold and talking with people I could not understand I finally got the packages delivered to my house. I took the old receivers to the post office with the return labels 2 months ago. Today I was billed 408 dollars because I didnt return the old recievers. Grrrrrrrr!

#@%$#^$ I called their horrible customer service and told them my #%%$# situation. I was on hold for 30 minutes twice. Of course they are not giving me my money back. Crooks!

Unorganized!

Customer service for hire!Time to get an Attorney due to *** poor customer service.

This reviewer shared experience and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Directv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments