I had been a loyal customer for 9 years and in Nov i had to cancel my services for financial reasons.I spoke with a customer service representative who agreed to accept payment arrangements on pass due amount and now they are telling me that i was given false information and they took the past due + early cancellation from my bank account.

I think they showed very bad service and poor judgemet in how theybhandle a mistake that was not mine but an employee of theur company.I would not do business with them anymore and will not refer them to anyone i know.

This reviewer shared experience about return, exchange or cancellation policy and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Directv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments