So I call when the 3 months is up to cancel " the so called 3 months of free movie channels".I'm told by the customer service guy we don't cut you off before the 3 months that I had until the end of the next month to call and cut the services and he would state that in the "notes" what he said .

So when I got my bill they charged me for the movie channels. I called and they said the notes say I needed to call the day or two before they billed out the next month, not the end of the month as stated.

I will be recording calls to Directv from this point on and / or asking for an email to verify what has transpired in the conversation since obviously they tell you misinformation to "milk" more money out of you.Yet another unhappy customer.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment of a product or service from Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Directv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments