1.8
Coverage Area
Style and Design

Direct tv renewed the NFL package at $45 per month without my consent.I called and cancelled the service in early December.

The CSr I spoke with said that in order to get a credit for the months that direct tv charged me illegally the resolution department was going to call me. I found out today after inquiring they said they called and left a message. That is a bold face lie. I get my messages and answer them.

I want the credit for the months that have been charged to me illegally and don' want or need your run around b/s.I can be reached at 336 202 6818

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Directv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #1261581

They did the same to me. Continued to bill me even after I called and complained about them adding the NFL package which I NEVER wanted nor authorized! I'm still waiting for my refund!!