Coverage Area
Style and Design

I paid a minimum balance of 248 dollars to have my services restarted, and agreed to pay the rest on the December 30.It is December 27 and my services are again interrupted.

They will not talk to me, or call me back. Everytime I ask to speak to a supervisor I am put on hold until the phone disconnects. I am so frustrated. I want someone to explain to me why I was able to pay to have my services restarted, only to have them disconnected again.

Boy, dish network wasn't even this bad!!! If this isnt resolved, then direct t.v. can look forward to a class action lawsuit coming their way, because they are misleading way too many customers.

What goes around comes around and they may be laughing and ripping people off now, but they will pay for hurting their customers, I can assure you of that.I am pissed because I work hard for my money just like all of the others that have been ripped off, if I would have known this would happen I would have kept my 248 dollars, and put it towards my lawyer I am going to get to sue their ***!

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of a product or service from Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Directv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments