1.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

When i moved i was promised my promotional price would stay the same if i continued my contract for an additional year from my move date if i paid a $50 fee.Some months later my bill doubled.

I called and was told nothing could be done and i was stuck with a contract for not 1 year but 2 years from my move date and they would not adjust my price in any way. I explained that the agent who helped me assured me i could keep my discounted price and only extend the contract 1 year. All she offered me was to drop my package down or cancel for $400. This company is a scam.

I changed my phone to att and now regret having anything to do with this company.I will complain to any and all organization i can find and tell everyone I know to stay far away from direct tv.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

I am bad experiences with DirecTV they have broke me, different prices every month,I paid them $364 they said I owed, confusion,at DirecTV & wireless,I hope I can get all my money they they sold from me

New York, New York, United States #1292509

Tell them you are taking them to Small Claims Court - you will win and they will be forced to abide by the agreement. People win these cases all the time and they know it,so there's a good chance they'll work with you before having to go to Court.