Cozad, Nebraska
1.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

I'm appalled and disgusted by this company.I switched over a year ago bc I thought it would be easy with my att internet yo just pay one Bill.

Boy was I wrong first of all it took many many months of me calling to get my bill put together. Then every single month I had some additional charge I had to call about. I swear I called just about every month! And no phone call was easy ever!

I would be transferred to person to person no one know the answer or I was given wrong information on many occasions. Now after I have cancelled my services I have been informed after 50 min of being on the phone that they don't remove the dish, that THEY put up there!

This company has no meaning of customer service and they lost my internet and tv all due to how they have treated me.Please everyone do NOT use them.

This person wrote the review because of return, exchange or cancellation policy of a product or service from Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Directv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was untimely manner of fixing their mistake and bait and switch. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments