Coverage Area
Style and Design

I had dtv and enjoyed it but times got hard so I my self disconnected it turned turned in all my equipment..so I look at my checking account you took out over 350 dollars out of my account..

with out my permission my acct was closed I did not have a problem paying my remaining bill .. but you dtv took my whole week pay and over drew my acct left me no money at all to take care of my kid .. after trying to talk to three different people I got three different answers the end was I can get my money refunded but I have to reconnect my service at a cost of 100 or more then I can get my money .. so how *** is this you took all my money with out my permission and now you want more really ...

dtv has no concern about people just their love for money ...

and lies in top of lies .., you left me broke with no money to put gas in my car feed my kid or pay my bills ..what you did give me was more bills so I will never use you again dtv just plain bad business I could get very ugly but you are not worth a dam dime

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Directv. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

h.kitchener
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #1233535

Now you know why allowing someone to just take money from your bank account is a bad decision.Never give anyone your bank info or use a debit card that can be used to directly debit funds from your bank account.

Always have them send a monthly statement and then pay by check if all Sir Garnet.

Now you know.This is how we learn.

Brattleboro, Vermont, United States #1233492

but enough to come online and *** about it. grow up for your kids sake