So incredible frustrated with Direct Tv. We were promised $400 in gift cards to switch and cancel our dish network so we decided to go ahead.

We were given $200 but never received the other $200 and when I called they had nothing in writing about a second gift cared. Total scammers to get you to sign up and switch then not give you what was promised. Talked to a supervisor and was told she could do nothing because it was not in writing. So you would rather loose a customer than make it right.

I was also told my cell phone bill with AT&T would be reduced by switching and having the direct tv data plan for our phones and guess what yep it went up.

Total liars and not a happy AT&T customer anymore. We have had AT&T for over 19 years and between cell phones, internet, cable, and digital life we pay almost $700 a months to them well as soon as I find a replacement bye bye.

Review about: Directv Reward Card.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

same happened to me.. .

I have been on phone with them everyday for the past two weeks with no results. so disappointing that they do not stand behind what they say.