Coverage Area
Style and Design

A Directv and att representative came to my house and said I could sign up with Directv and get a two year promotion deal for 63.53 per month that includes shotime, cinimax and HBO.His name was Cameron Smith.

The two year contact was for a promo package. He said all you have to do to keep shotime, cinimax and HBO is call them and they will they extend it for another three months. Now Directv is saying that is not true that they can not extend it because the promo package was for only three months. I have a signed contract, a contract that I signed, that shows a twenty four month promo.

I am going to contact the Better Business Bureau and I'm going to call a lawyer I know and see if a paid repersenitative by their company can tell you a pack of lies and then the company not back it up. This is a scheme to sign people up on a two year contract when the company knows the are out there and they know they are signing people up under false pretense.

Directv is paying these people to misrepresent the truth and directv is reaping the benifits.I plan on pushing this complaint as far as I can to find out if they can hold me to a contract that I sign under false pretense.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of directv sales representative. Directv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv sales representative in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments