Directv Customer service is horrible.I just ordered the movie ghostbusters and there was no sound.

I immediately call customer support, and was told the reason I did not have sound was because I do not have my TV connected to the internet. I then was told that the reason I could not hear my movie was because it was on tv on demand. I asked the representative to just cancel the movie she then stated she was unable to cancel the movie because it had been longer than 5 minuets and she couldn't cancel the movie. I asked to speak to a supervisor she then wanted to know why I wanted to talk to a supervisor.

I'm like really you don't know why I want a supervisor she buts me on hold then comes back on the line and proceeds to tell me I don't need a supervisor and she will credit me for the movie but then began to scold me and tell me this will not happen again. At that point I was totally past pissed off.

This is ridiculous and not to mention I could hardly understand the representative.I'm ready to cancel both of my accounts with Directv every time I call to talk to someone I get the runaround.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Directv. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Directv to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Directv and directv sales representative for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments