2.4
Coverage Area
Style and Design

We called to change our plan, after many calls and transfers, they set us up to get new equipment and satellite dish.We set up a date for installation and the tech came.

He told us where he had to put the dish, there was too much snow and ice, so he left. Directv then called again that afternoon and set up a new time. Again the tech cancelled because the ice. Set up again for this Saturday , tech came pulled in our driveway ended up backing off into the woods and getting stuck.

I took some salt down to put under his tires helped him get out. I also had put 25 pounds of salt down earlier in the week where they needed to put their ladder. This tech, Troy, backed over our driveway markers and destroyed them. He put up his ladder and then came down and said there was nothing he could do, due to trees blocking satellite.

So he packed up called in and left. The tech that came first 2 times said there should not be a problem. We already have directv we have for 16 yrs. I was very disappointed with directv especially when,Troy told us we might want to go with a different company, maybe they could get theirs to work.

This tech according to me was a nimrod.I guess if they can't take care of us, we will have to go with another company.

Review about: Directv Satellite Dish Installation.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments