1.2

Directv charged me $45 plus tax for non return of a defective piece of equipment.I had returned the equipment and have a tracking number.

I called and Directv agreed to refund the charge. Last week I got an email from them saying the matter was resolved as I requested and to check my account. No refund was posted. Since then I have talked to two people at Directv by phone and two online.

All four said I would get a refund. I was given a 48 hour time frame by one person for the refund to be posted and when it was not, a different person gave me another 48 hours. The next person wanted two weeks to escalate the case. Finally I talked to a supervisor who absolutely promised the refund today and we st a time for him to call me--something he promised to do without fail.

I have his name and id number. There was no refund and no call. I have subscribed to Directv for about 15 years. Maybe it's the ATT purchase but they are dishonest and incompetent.

I am looking into switching to another provider.

Directv is the bottom of the barrel.They care nothing about customers and lie repeatedly.

Reason of review: Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy.

I didn't like: Taking my money for phony charges you made up.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments

You are so right I have had the same similar problem they just lie *** poor customer service