1.3
Coverage Area
Style and Design

We acquired directv as a bundle throu att but when we sold our house and moved t a new home I had to put it on hold for 2 months because our new home hadn't closed yet.They promised to move it for free at the end of those two months.

I called back to get it moved and they wanted to charge $500 + to move it. I really didn't understand and there wasn't anybody to explained it why from $0 to $500moving cost. They charge $300 to cancel. Since it is more money to move I will cancel and go to Verizon fios.

They don't e en try to make you happy, I had a different provider before, but one thing I know, I won't go back to directv. And I'm also thinking of changing my cellular provider as well.

I'm really I pleased with service.Cost is not a problem, but ethics is everything.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of directv satellite tv service. Directv needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned directv satellite tv service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Directv.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments