I was on the phone almost 2 hrs and was put on hold by first person for approximately 45 min then it sent me back to main menu to start over.Went thru it again and 2nd person did the same to me.

I could barely understand them because of there accent. I was disconnected so I called the 3rd time and got a lady named Lindsay and was able to understand her. It took her about 10 minutes to help us and problem was solved. Lindsay was very pleasent and exstremely helpfulul.

Initially called for a less expensive package or disconnect our DirecTV services. I agreeded to a less expensive package. But, still am very dissatisfied with DirecTV service. My satellite dish base they installed it with only 2 bolts in base instead of 4 required.

Any wind at all messes up my TV picture. Also bedrooms have problems that the installer said can't be fixed. When I had dish it worked fine. I don't think it is fair to pay over $100.00 plus for a monthly service payment for poor service.

Seems very difficult to get to talk to someone with an accent that I can understand.

Thankful for your Rep.Lindsay from West Virginia who was great to deal with.

Review about: Directv Satellite Tv Service.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with Directv?

Comments