Milford, Connecticut
Coverage Area

I recently cancelled my directv and I didn't want my debit card to get billed so i removed my card information to only see they still billed me $435.00 . I called immediately once I saw and they said to me they keep it on their file no matter what.

I explained to them that the money they took out was from a fraud check my account was under investigation and all they said was they cannot refund it back . So now they took $435.00 from that fraud check and my bank took $500 from my savings to cover that fraud check because I was told not to use it and I told the same to directv and they completely ignored me. Im beyond *** right now their promotions is a scam I had direct for 3 months and each bill came $50 higher and promotions only last for 2 months. They were charging me close to $6.00 for hd channels when companies like optimum offer that for free.

My bill for only cable with them was $140 plus $45 for internet bundle as well it was a complete rip off never again.

Ive lost so much money I could never get back now. Thanks for nothing directv

Product or Service Mentioned: Directv Bundle.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Directv Pros: Having tv when it does work.

Directv Cons: Hidden fees, Bad customer service.

• Directv bill scam

Comments

Direct TV did the same to me. They charged me early termination fees.

I removed the billing from my account as was still charged. Now they are trying to charge me again for 5 more days. 55 dollars. The reason I cancelled in the first place was because they added 19.32 for insurance we told them we did not want.

I never got that money back as well. I bundled with AT&A, they added a Frontier IT service that we did not want. 15.95. I never seen the rebates 300 for the bundling.

False advertisement. I am fed up, I has a customer for 9 years. I will never go back. I recommend cutting the cord and going with Sling TV.

20 bucks a month and well worth it.

I am going through this same thing right now. They took my entire paycheck and now I ha no money to buy groceries for my four kids

its under terms and conditions before you even activate your services about the credit card disclosure. I personally learned the hard way.